Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can my computer run GTA IV at decent framerates?

I just built a new computer for myself and I consider it to be pretty powerful. It can run games like Civilization V and Left 4 Dead 2 on highest settings. But for some reason, when I play GTA IV with moderate settings, the gameplay is very bad. Things lag like crazy when I'm driving and it makes both cars and Niko hard to control. This is really confusing to me, as this game came out a couple years back, and this PC is brand new and pretty powerful. Here are my specs:



Windows 7 64-bit

AMD Phenom II X6 1100T (6 cores @ 3.3 GHz, with 3.7 GHz turbo core mode)

Sapphire Radeon HD 5770 w/ 1 GB of DDR5 memory

8 GB DDR3 RAM



Any help?Can my computer run GTA IV at decent framerates?
your comp would do excellent with GTA.Can my computer run GTA IV at decent framerates?
That shouldn't have any problem running GTA IV at very good framerates.
  • barometer
  • ryan s steakhouse
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment