Saturday, March 3, 2012

I can't uninstall Sid Meyer's Civilization IV (4)?

Ok, I run Windows Vista Home Basic. I thought that would help. But anyway, whenever I try to uninstall it, a pop-up message always comes up. It says:

"An error (-5004 : 0x80041f42) has occurred while running the setup. Please make sure you have finished any previous setup and closed other applications. If the error still occurs, please contact your vendor: Firaxis Games (##IDS_***********##)"



Please help!! I want to uninstall it so I can reinstall it so I can actually play the game.I can't uninstall Sid Meyer's Civilization IV (4)?
Hi,With uninstall repair tool, you can uninstall any unwanted applications in your system easier and faster. The standard Add /Remove Program can not often completely uninstall all applications and broken registry keys.



It is very easy to remove unwanted programs that cannot be uninstalled completely from Windows Add or Remove Programs control panel applet.



Here is the top 3 uninstall error repair tool: http://www.uninstall-tools.com/tidpp-uninstall_error-zz0001

No comments:

Post a Comment