Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How do I use daemon tools to install a iso file game?

I just downloaded the ISO file of Civilization 4. I know how to use it and mounted it on a virtual drive, but when i open it its another iso file... 3 to be precise. Help!

Here's the torrent: http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Civilization鈥?/a>How do I use daemon tools to install a iso file game?
You need to mount the one that is the last one inside. So basically you mount the first one, then take out the one inside that and mount it, then mount the one inside that and repeat until you reach the one with the game inside of it. The reason they do that is because it makes the file smaller and easier to download.How do I use daemon tools to install a iso file game?
That means that you have to extract those 3 iso's and mount them individually.

No comments:

Post a Comment