Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Civilization IV on windows 7?

I've recently bought Civs 4 for my laptop and when I start it, it immediately says that there are known compatibility issues. When I click to seach for solutions, nothing is found. When the game is launched it then comes up with a message stating that it "stopped working". I've tried running the game in compatibility modes for xp and vista, to no avail. Not sure what to do really.



Is the game just totally not compatible with windows 7, or is there anything I can do about it? Would Civs 5 potentially work better, or would it be more of the same?



Any help would be great,

JamesCivilization IV on windows 7?
It might not be fully compatible with Windows 7, unless there's a patch for it i'm afraid it will have a lot of compatibility issues.
  • restaurants in pittsburgh
  • applebees careers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment