Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Which Civ 4 game should i get?

Civilization IV: Warlords - 84 $9.99

Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword - 86 $19.99

Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization - 83 $29.99

Sid Meier's Civilization IV - 94 $19.99



I understand the first 3 are expansions of Civ IV, so do I need to have Civ IV to play them? Is Civ IV better than Civ III (I have/think civ 3 is really good). I'm not going to buy Civ 4 if it's not that good.Which Civ 4 game should i get?
Civ IV with Warlords and BTS expansions is available as Civilization IV Complete. I'd suggest that. You cannot play Warlords or BTS without Civ IV.

It's a damn good game with a lengthy difficulty curve and an active community over at civfanatics.com. I haven't played Civ III so can't comment on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment