Saturday, March 3, 2012

Problems with Civilization 4 IV Civ 4 IV?

Hi I have just bought both the Civilization 4 and the Warlords expansion pack. I have intalled the both, went online and installed the latest patches. But, when I try to run either one it gives me an error message, saying



Caught unhandled exception creating XML parser object

Current XML file is:



Does anyone know what causes this? I tried to run it just with Civ 4 no patches no expansion, just civ 4 with patch, and it does the same thing. Please Help! I am dying to play this game.



And by the way, my Pc meets and exceeds all the minimum reqs.

Thx for any help!Problems with Civilization 4 IV Civ 4 IV?
if you have indeed bought and registered a legit copy of Civ 4 then the company that made it should provide technical support free of charge.



go the official website for the game and look for tech help

No comments:

Post a Comment