Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cvilization 4 Causing Computer to slow down massively?

I have a computer that is relatively new and should easily be able to handle Civ 4.



After installing it yesterday, my computer slowed down - the game ran perfectly but the computer itself was SLOW. It wouldn't even let me load up websites.



I installed it and it instantly got much better. Today, I checked other programs I wasn't using and uninstalled them, it totaled up to about me uninstalling 7 Gigs of stuff.



So, now that I did this, should my computer be so slow if I reinstall?





Civilization IV: The Complete Edition takes up about 3.8 gigsCvilization 4 Causing Computer to slow down massively?
Go to http://pc-optimizer-pro-download.com

You can safely clean, repair and optimize your computer.

It will help improve your system performance without expensive hardware upgrades.Cvilization 4 Causing Computer to slow down massively?
You can use a registry cleaner to clean up your computer and then make your computer faster,Why?the reason is that there may be some registry errors and remnant,corrupt files and temp files in your computer to cause "computer slow".

Every time you install and uninstall software on your computer and surfing online you create junk in the computer registry.over time, the registry can grow to enormous proportions, especially if the various programs you've installed do not do a good job of deleting and/or updating it's Registry entries.You need to scan and clean your computer with registry cleaner to make it fast.Good Registry Cleaner will improve your computer and Internet performance dramatically!

There are some comparison and review of TOP 5 registry cleaners.

http://www.speed-up-your-pc.com

You can download and scan your computer for free.
  • dragon age 2 armor
  • applebees careers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment