Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Problem running Sid Meier's Civilization IV?

I have installed this game about 4 times now but it always yields the same result.



The game runs but the graphics of the entire program has problems. There are lines, lost pixels and unstable images everywhere.



i don't know if the problem is with my graphics card: Sis Mirage 3+ graphics 128 MB

or the drivers of my video card

or the installer i have

or the patch that i used.



help please



my computer runs at 2.2 Ghz, Intel Pentium Dual Core with 1 Gb Ram. It runs Windows Vista BasicProblem running Sid Meier's Civilization IV?
you can try this scan to see if your system meets the requirements

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/ref鈥?/a>



make sure your drivers are up to date (Direct X)



If you have access to the video settings for the game, try dumbing down the graphics a bit.Problem running Sid Meier's Civilization IV?
I had this same problem, and I just switched the graphics setting in the game to 'low' and that worked.



If that doesn't work, clear up some disk space and try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment