Saturday, March 3, 2012

Is starcraft 2 singleplayer better than sid meirs civilization 4 singleplayer?

I want civilization IV for pc, but my brother wants be to get starcraft 2. I know that their some what the same. Stragedy games. I'd rather play single player more than multiplayer (I actually probably wont play multiplayer at all). So, really, which one has a better singleplayer?Is starcraft 2 singleplayer better than sid meirs civilization 4 singleplayer?
Civ IV is much deeper and longer, but SC 2 is more fun, if you ask me. I like the instant action, not all the waiting around you get with the Civ series.Is starcraft 2 singleplayer better than sid meirs civilization 4 singleplayer?
i would say for single player civ 4 is better





but i wouldn't say no to multiplayer it can have so much to offer

No comments:

Post a Comment