Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Civilization IV: BTS isn't loading, I need help!?

Whenever I try to load Civ 4: BTS, it can't get pass the very first loading screen. The vanilla version loads fine though. I have the latest update on all my drivers, and the latest update for the game. I tried to uninstall both the update for the game, and the game itself a couple of times with no results.



My computer's specs are well above the minimum requirements, and they meet the recommended requirement:



CPU: Celeron 2.2ghz

RAM: 1gb

GPU: Geforce 6200 256MB

OS: Windows XPCivilization IV: BTS isn't loading, I need help!?
The only problem is your RAM. You need at least 2 Megabytes. I have often observed that my Civ 4 BTS files exceed 1 Mb, especially late in the game. You should have enough room on your motherboard to add another RAM chip (aka. memory module). If not, you may need to upgrade your RAM or your motherboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment