Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What am I not getting about the civilization battle mode?!?

Okay I have been trying to play civilization IV and its fun until battles come around. They make no sense. One paletori just beat 4 archers, a chariot, and a catapult... And those units were on a hill in my city (attacking not defending)... wth... I dont understand the battle mode... do I really have to attack with one weak unit at a time? Why do I fail so hard when it comes to battles?!!?!?What am I not getting about the civilization battle mode?!?
Ok what I would suggest is that you combine your forces and make an army, this is possible if you have a lot of the same unit(I belive 3) and then you form an army. Other than that I would suggest that you when takeing on a paletori take it on with a unit that is a ground force. Palitoys are very good against chariots and archers. the catipult is realy only good for bombardment of citys, keep them behind your main line.

No comments:

Post a Comment