Saturday, March 3, 2012

I wanted to buy civilization IV but wasn't sure if it would work on my computer I have a dell dimension 4600.

Processor Brand = Intel

Processor Class = Pentium 4

Processor Speed = 2.8 GHz

Installed Memory = 512 MB

Bus Speed = 800 MHz

Cache Size = 1 MB

Memory Technology = DDR SDRAM

Maximum Memory = 4 GB

Number of Installed Processors = 1

Maximum Number of Processors =1

System Chipset = Intel 865G



Storage Included Drives = CD-RW

Hard Drive Capacity = 40 GB

CD Read Speed = 48 X

Drive Controllers = Serial ATA



Monitor and Graphics Video Integration =Integrated

Display Type =None.



I bought this computer in 2004.I wanted to buy civilization IV but wasn't sure if it would work on my computer I have a dell dimension 4600.
That's fine. I run it on a slower Dell laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment