Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I have a problem whit my notebook hp pavilion dv-5?

I had a problem whit my notebook HP-5 1150en when i play a game for example Civilization 4 it laged the hole game on medium quality and on low a little bit less. When the game progresses in getting even more lagy even the game spec are : requirements of Civilization IV, Windows 2000/XP/Vista

1.2 GHz processor

256 MB RAM

1.7 GB free space

4x DVD Drive

DirectX 9.0c 鈥揷ompatiable 64 MB video card with hardware T%26amp;L %26amp; pixel shader

DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card



my notebook spec are :

processor - AMD Turion X2 Ultra Dual-Core ZM-82 2,2 GHz

RAM - 4GB

HARD drive - 320GB free left 120GB

Graphic card - ATI Radeon 3450HD 512MB

OS - Widows Vista Home Premium



please help!! I really don't understand why it not working properly when my notebooks spec are greater the the requirements.I have a problem whit my notebook hp pavilion dv-5?
that is a tough one im not a computer gamer so idk maybe u need to try some differnt settings i wish i could help you more but i have no idea sorryI have a problem whit my notebook hp pavilion dv-5?
if using windows vista 32 bit your ram needs to be downgraded to 3gb or 3.5gb pass that point windows vista 64 bit also update your ati card to the lastest update and direct x,two other options is java update,and adobe shockwave player
  • popeyes menu
  • black ops zombie maps
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment